Twitter competition terms and conditions
1. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry to prize draws is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees and their immediate family of Apimondia, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draws.
3. No purchase necessary to enter Apimondia's Twitter promotions.
4. To enter you must retweet the completion tweet, comment and follow the accounts mentioned in the tweet. If you win, you will be asked to follow @apimondia so that you can send a direct message with your contact information.
5. Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
6. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
7. The draws will be held on the date stated in the tweet. Apimondia's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prizes in respect of a particular promotion will be set out in the tweet relevant to that promotion.
9. Winners names will be announced on @apimondia and instructions will be included on how to claim the prize.
10. Unless otherwise stated, winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification or a redraw will take place.